Blueberry Earl Grey Overnight Refrigerator Oats
Try this heart-healthy oat recipe.
10 minutes prep time + overnight sit time
Number of Servings:
- 2/3 c vanilla nondairy milk
- 1 tsp Earl Grey tea in a tea ball (or 1 tea bag)
- 2/3 c blueberries
- 1/3 c rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Heat milk until very hot but not boiling and then steep tea for 4 minutes in it.
- Once you discard the tea leaves or tea bag, you are left with Earl Grey flavored milk!
- Add all remaining ingredients and the steeped tea to a mason jar or a dish with a cover.
- Mix well and let sit in fridge overnight. Stir and eat.
From OATrageous Oatmeals by Kathy Hester ($19.99, Page Street Publishing Co., 2014)